- Provisional Bookings will be held for 14 days but will be cancelled if not confirmed by receipt of a 10% deposit of full stay.
- TT bookings require a £50.00 per person non-refundable deposit and to be paid in full by 31st January, further charges may apply if we cannot sell the cancelled room.
- The Falcons Nest Hotel will NOT tolerate any of the following:
- Abusive Language
- Physical Assault
- Threatening Behaviour
- Sexual or Racial Harassment
Any such behaviour will result in the Police being called and the appropriate action being taking, which may lead to criminal charges.
- Functions for less than 30 people will require a £50.00 deposit, and function of 30 people or more will require a £150.00 deposit.
- A £100.00 cleaning fee will be charged for all functions.
- Dinner and buffet menus for functions of a minimum of 25 adults. Smaller functions may be organised by prior arrangement. Children under the age of 5 are free of charge. Children between 5 and 11 years of age will be charged half the adult price unless otherwise stated.
- Arrangements should be finalised one month prior to the function date. A firm indication of numbers attending to be advised two weeks prior to the date of the function, and final numbers one week beforehand when you will be required to pay the balance of the function in full. You will be charged according to the final numbers or if the amount of guests attending is greater than final numbers given, you will be charged for any extra guests who attend. The hotel will not be held liable for shortage of food if guests attending are greater than the final number given. To receive the best service possible, please ensure your guests are on time.
- The Falcon Management have the right to close down a function if there is evidence or a strong suspicion of any illegal substance activity, also the Police will be called immediately.
- Children under the age of 18 are permitted to attend functions until 12 midnight. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to drink alcohol on the premises. Any child found drinking will be asked to leave the premises with their parent/guardian immediately. No alcohol to be brought onto the premises. We reserve the right to check personal belongings. It may be necessary to employ registered security staff for certain functions, which you will be held liable for the cost. You will be required to cover the cost of any damages should this be necessary. Management have the right to refuse alcohol or ask guests to leave the premises.
- Prices for band, disco, projector & big screen hire, entertainment and floral decorations are available on request. Live Music and DJ may run until midnight, background music may play until 1am by prior arrangement. The Management reserves the right to amend menus and costs, should fluctuations occur in the market place.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and a cancellation fee will be charged.
More than 42 days – 10% Deposit
29 – 42 days – 30% Deposit (or deposit if greater)
15 – 28 days – 45% Deposit (or deposit if greater)
5 – 14 days – 60% Deposit (or deposit if greater)
4 Days or Less – 100% Deposit (or deposit if greater)
- All prices include VAT at the current time.